mardi 20 février 2018

Birthday card for Art Impressions

Hello everyone,

I made a birthday card using the stamp and die from Art Impression's Maturing set. I added French birthday sentiments. I paper pieced the clothes and added Stickles for more sparkle. I love this set!
And the inside of my card:

A little close-up of my embossing:

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

 Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 

3 commentaires:

  1. I love all of the paper piecing that you did on this card. You really have patience! Very cute card. Thanks for entering your card in the Art Impressions Anything Goes Challenge on our blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Holy smokes that is a LOT of paper piecing! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so fun and fabulous! Great paper piecing and l love the inside. So clever. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    RépondreSupprimer