samedi 10 décembre 2016

Winter scene card

Hi!!

Welcome on my blog. Here is another card I made, I must say it's one of my favorite. Love this kind of scene card. Stamps are from Hero Arts, Lime Citron and Frog's Whiskers Ink.

I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Ice inspiration
- Christmas cards all year 'round: anything Christmas/holiday

Thanks for stopping by!

5 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Katwondoo. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card! The scene you've created is so cute & beautifully stamped.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How cute! Love this. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is precious! I love the image and your sense of style is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round! Please come back again soon! ~ Ali (CCAYR DT)

    RépondreSupprimer