dimanche 14 août 2016

Happy birthday card

Hello,

Here is my latest card, a square card for my friend's baby boy who turned 1 yesterday. I used Impression Obsession's gator patchwork and greetings bottom edger dies for this card. The hat, cake and stars are stickers. For the alligator, I used 6 different kind of patterned papers, it's a great way to use your leftovers.


I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Squared!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Let's go wild (used a wild animal)
- Seize the birthday: Anything goes

Have a great day!

3 commentaires:

  1. SO cute! Love the little details in this design! The glitter adds such a fun element! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let’s Go Wild” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for joining the Girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a cute card, I love that little alligator/crocodile! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    RépondreSupprimer