dimanche 26 juin 2016

Enjoy summer!

Ah summer is my favorite season of the year. Beside gardening, I love to go at the pool or even better, the beach! So I made this refreshing card for Impression Obsession summer fun challenge.

I made my background with Lindy Stamp's Gang spray and the waves were fussy cut out of a patterned paper I had. Mounted the second row of waves with 2D foam for more dimension. The fish was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.


Stamp: Goldfish (Impression Obsession)
Die: Circle greeting cutout set (Impression Obsession)
Spray: Moon Shadow Mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang)

I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
Impression Obsession: Summer fun
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Add some shimmerSimon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday May 2016: Sunshine

- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Use patterned paper

Thanks for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. hello! sweet card, luv all the colors and the ink splatter! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RépondreSupprimer