dimanche 10 avril 2016

Party time!

Hello,

It's time to party, I just made another birthday card with the great stamp Party Girls from Art Impressions. These girls are having fun! I colored the stamping with Spectrum Noir markers and added Stickles on the balloons and the confetti. I attached my cardstock on a turquoise cardstock with 4 metal brads. On the right border, I used a candle punch on which I also added some yellow Stickles. I mounted my turquoise cardstock with 2D foam for more dimension. On my background, I used 3 different patterned papers mounted on yellow cardstock.


I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions challenge 181: Add a brad or eyelet
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Happy Birthday
- Seize the birthday: Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 commentaires:

  1. Love the glitter balloons I am visiting via Art Impressions

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so fun, and I love the sparkly balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a wonderful card!! The sparkly accents are so perfect for the image - and I love that candle punch :o) Thanks so much for joining our Add a Brad challenge at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh this is great! I love the candles on the side of your image!! Brilliant idea :)

    So glad you joined us at STB!

    Patti

    RépondreSupprimer