lundi 4 avril 2016

Flower card

Hello,

Today, I made another thank you card with a great flower stamp from Penny Black. I stamped it twice and fussy cut only the flowers to make a 2D effect. My background was white and I sponged some orange ink, added a patterned paper and a black cardstock to make a separation. In the middle of my flowers I added some yellow stickles. I punched the two bottom corners and added my sentiment, which is a die cut.


I'm submitting my card to SSS Wednesday: Anything goes challenge

Material used:
- Stamp: Blooming garden (Penny Black)
- Die: Thanks (Impression Obsession)
- Ink: Spiced marmelade (Distress)
- Markers: GB3+GB5, OR1+OR2+OR3, CG4+LG5
- Stickles: Yellow (Ranger)
- Punch: tri-corner lace (Marvy)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the sponging of ink below the flower cluster. Great idea. Highlights the flower cluster. Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    RépondreSupprimer