dimanche 14 février 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

To celebrate this day, I made another card. I might give it only next year as I already made my card for this year he he. I don't know about you but I have tons of ribbons and buttons I'm not using much. When I first started scrapbooking, I enjoyed ribbons and buttons and now, I'm more into inks. So for this card, I challenged myself to use those items on my card. I like so much this stamp from Art Impressions I decide to use it again this week:



I first randomly arranged many ribbons on my patterned paper. I then added my main image (hand cut to keep the cat's tail) and my sentiment (Happy Valentine's Day). I colored the animals with Tombow markers. I created flowers with felt and buttons. I'm submitting this card to these two challenges:
- Art Impressions Challenge #177 Love, love, love
- Addicted to stamps Challenge #120 - Die cut

Material used:
- Stamps: Fur-ever (Art Impressions), sentiment (Bonnidée)
- Dies: Lacey ovals (Spellbinders), Small tag frame (Hero Arts)
- Patterned paper: K&Company
- Various ribbons and buttons
- Tombow markers

Thanks for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. A fun and cute Valentines card. Thanks for joining the Addicted To Stamps Challenge :-) Hugs Rita

    RépondreSupprimer