Today, I made another version of my last birthday card with paper piercing. I just love this stamp! The hat on the hoot was paper pierced and I used the same dotted patterned paper for my card's background. The hoot was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions' Paper Piercing challenge #176
- SSS Wednesnday challenge: Create with Critters
- Seize the birthday - Clean and Simple
- Stamps: Birthday Whoot (Art Impressions), Bonne fête (Bonnidée)
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Dies (Spellbinders)
- Patterned papers (Recollections)
Have a great day!