dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Happy birthday

Hi all,

Today, I decided to create a birthday card. It's been a long time I wanted to use my glossy paper and alcohol inks and SSS Monday Challenge's So Glossy inspired me to do so! I'm also entering this card in the Craft Stamper's November challenge Craft Stamper was featuring the company Magenta so with my sentiment from them, I couldn't resist to enter this challenge too :) I'm also participating at the Addicted to Stamps's Clean and Simple challenge and Seize the Birthday's Anything Goes challenge.

Here is my card:


First, I sponged some alcohol inks on my glossy paper and then, cut the balloons with a die I had. My die actually made 8 balloons so I will probably be posting another card using them soon ;) I just love the effect of the inks! Added them with 2D tape on a white cardstock I previously inked the border with some orange Distress ink and added a orange cardstock. I also had to add a tape I had because the colors were matching so well ha ha! Finally, added the sentiment, embossed it and voilà!

Material used:

Stamp: Bonne fête (Magenta)
Die: Balloons (Lil'Inker Designs)
Alcohol Inks: Mountain rose, Denim, Sunshine yellow and Sunset orange (Adirondack/Ranger)
Alcohol blending solution (Adirondack)
Inks: Spiced marmelade (Distress ink) and Orange peel (SSS ink)
Papers: Orange Linen and White cardstock paper (Recollections), Gloss paper (Ranger)
Embossing powder: Super fine detail clear (Ranger)
blue/orange Tape

Thank you so much for your visit and comments, I love reading them!

7 commentaires:

  1. Those balloons are so pretty, love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Superbe! Gorgeous technique and design! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really stunning CAS!! Love the background you've created with the balloons!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. your Balloon is awesome
    great idea
    love your sentiment too
    sweet CAS card
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More,
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. LOVELY card!
    Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge and the Magenta challenge !

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I really like your card, the balloons look great! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fabulous card .... love those balloons. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    RépondreSupprimer