jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Another Christmas card

Yeah, it's officially my favorite time of the year, Christmas is coming! Which means for now, I'm already on holidays preparation, starting with Christmas cards. I just love making cards and usually start in the summer. But with the cold officially there and all those holidays challenges, I'm more in the mood. So for today, I made this Christmas card with a wonderful Art Impressions stamp I had.

I colored it with Spectrum noir markers and cut it out. I used 2 different dies to build my tree and added some white embossing powder to make a snow effect. On the hoot's hats, I put some flower soft.

I'm entering this card in SSS Wednesday's Christmas challenge.

Material used:

- Stamps: Whoots (Art Impressions) and the sentiment (Bonnidée)
- Dies: Tall birch, Woodland branch (Memory box), Snowflake view die (Spellbinders)
- Papers: Grenadine (Bazzill Basic Paper), Eskino kisses (Basic Grey), White cardstock (Recollections)
- Markers: CG4+LG5, CR4+CR6, IB2+IB3, GB8+GB9, TN6, CR9+CR11 and PL3+PL4 (Spectrum noir)
- Embossing powders: White opaque (Stampendous) Gold super fine detail (Ranger)
- Flower Soft: Polar white

Thank you so much for your visit and your comments!

1 commentaire:

  1. Gorgeous card! The image is adorable and I love the pretty BG papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    RépondreSupprimer